Star Wars The Last Jedi Trailer (Official)

Star Wars The Last Jedi Trailer (Official)


Watch the new trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi and see it in theaters December 15. Get your tickets now: http://www.fandango.com/lastjedi


New Updates From Avengers 4, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Justice League

Steppenwolf speaks in new Justice League footage. Some new Star Wars toys may tease some intriguing Last Jedi dialogue. Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Kingkiller Chronicles adaptation finds a home. Plus, Konami wants to bring another classic video game to the big screen, and Avengers 4 set pictures. Hooray for spoilers! 





Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Making Star Wars recently got their hands on some talking action figures of D.J., Leia, Rey and Luke, revealing a few snippets of dialogue from the film (although a few of Rey’s and Leia’s might be from The Force Awakens):

DJ

    “Hey, I’m a thief.”
    “Oh for Hutt’s sake!”
    “I can get you outta here.”
    “If the price is right.”
    “Let’s get this over with.”

Leia

    “Together, we can defeat the First Order.”
    “May the Force be with you.”
    “Send them in.”
    “I will do everything I can to help.”
    “All troops open fire!”

Rey

    “I’m Rey.”
    “The Resistance sent me.”
    “Help me with this quick.”
    “You’re a monster.”

Luke

    “Reach out with your feelings.”
    “You shouldn’t be here.”
    “How did you find me?”
    “Nooo!”
    “What do you know of the Force?”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.